In order to best serve my clients, I am actively involved in a number of ventures related to coaching and optimal human functioning. In some cases I am a major contributor of intellectual content, while in others I am contributing through coaching, design, and/or facilitation. Being part of this rich network of relationships supports my own ongoing learning and development, and provides me access to a wide range of high quality processes and tools to use with clients.
4-D Systems offers a set of innovative, fully integrated processes and tools for developing high performance teams. These processes and tools have a track record of success in challenging, complex project team environments. I participate in 4-D Systems coaching for technical teams and team leaders.
4-D Systems tools and processes for high performance teams include:
- A powerful framework for the key contributors to team effectiveness
- Benchmarked team assessments that clearly indicate leverage points for team improvement
- Benchmarked individual assessment that clearly indicate leverage points for individual improvement
- Workshops that offer concepts and tools to enhance team and leader effectiveness
- Follow-up coaching for individuals to turn 4-D knowledge and tools into consistent behavior change
- Reassessments to assess trends
As a Preferred 4-D Network Member, I have access to their processes and tools, and have the privilege of coaching brilliant individuals contributing to major scientific projects.
The Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)
The WABC is a professional association dedicated exclusively to the business coaching industry. It is the only association of its kind with advanced membership standards based on business experience, coaching experience, and references. I’m a member of the WABC Expert Panel that is identifying key business competencies for the Worldwide Association of Coaching Business Coaches’ certification program. This panel is part of a WABC initiative, in partnership with Middlesex University and the National Centre for Work Based Learning Partnerships, to develop graduate level competency standards specifically for business coaching.
Shift Coaching Inc.
As a strategic partner, I contribute to the development and delivery of Shift programs. Through this partnership I am able to offer organizations high-quality support for large-scale programs.
Dorothy Greenaway and Associates
A frequent collaborator in designing and delivering high impact programs.
We are currently collaborating on two projects:
- The Coaching Facilitator’s Advantage™ – a program to support coaches and facilitators who use a coaching approach to facilitate learning from the front of the room.
- A writing project – A book focused around upping the effectiveness of conversations.
Adler School of Professional Coaching
The school offers a leading edge ICF accredited coaching training program in Toronto, Canada. As a founding Director, I was instrumental in designing the architecture of the program, and contributed significantly to the content, models and tools used in the program and also served as a Program Advisor. I was also a consultant and facilitator for Adler Corporate Services, the Adler School’s training and consulting division.